iXA camera system
The Phase One iXA aerial camera is an integrated medium format camera system that was designed from the ground up exclusively for aerial photography. Developed with leading experts and engineers in the field, the iXA is built to meet the exacting needs of aerial photography and streamline the entire capture and processing workflow. The camera is a major addition to the current aerial implementations that Phase One already provides to partners in the industry.
With a choice of 80 megapixel, 60 megapixel and Achromatic models, the iXA is designed to easily incorporate into existing or new systems, making it the perfect solution for integrators or end users looking for a rugged, high-quality industrial-grade aerial camera system. The medium format solution offers exceptional image quality and features that rival large format cameras at a fraction of the price.
The Phase One iXA camera, built as an integrated system, offers high dynamic range and detailed image quality that only high resolution, medium format systems can produce. The iXA, combined with either Schneider-Kreuznach fast sync lenses with internal electronically controlled leaf shutters or Phase One digital lenses, guarantees the image quality expected from a dedicated aerial photography camera.
- Ultimate image sharpness
- Dynamic range of 12.5 f-stops (>72 db)
- Excellent color and detail
- Lenses easily changed in the field
- Secure lens holder
Tailor-Made for Aerial Photography
The Phase One iXA aerial camera system is easily integrated into existing systems, both onboard the aircraft and in post production. Simply plug it into the aircraft’s power bus or any other 12-30 V DC source for a reliable source of power.
- Camera facilitates bi-directional communication with the flight management system (FMS) and an onboard computer.
- Phase One SDK on the host computer enables setting up the camera, camera status, indication of the remote capture and storage of the images.
- Modular system, the iXA is a natural choice for integration into large or small configurations.
- Available as 80 megapixel, 60 megapixel or Achromatic version.
- Camera systems are available with RGB or NIR sensor modules.
- A wide selection of lenses (28 mm to 240 mm).
- Focal plane shutter speeds up to 1/4000 second or leaf shutter speeds up to 1/1600 second.
- Multiple software solutions.
MULTIPLE CAMERA CONFIGURATION SETUP
Multiple camera configuration
The iXA camera system is a truly scalable system, allowing you to adapt to different needs and scale the system to match diverse requirements. Whether the need is a single camera for small area mapping, or a two-, four-, five- or more camera configuration for large area mapping, the iXA is the perfect camera to use to build your solution.
Rugged and built to last
The Phase One iXA is a rugged, dedicated aerial camera system, not assembled from off-the-shelf parts and is especially built to withstand the tough demands and abuse of airborne systems. Its light weight and small size make it perfectly suited for UAV use.
- Constructed of 6061 aluminum alloy
- Workhorse built with fewer moving parts to reduce unnecessary wear
- Removable parts securely connected to prevent movement or vibration
- Self-locking LEMO connectors
- Mirror-free system
- Camera is bolted to the pod with four M4 screws
- Secure lens holder secures lens at infinity focus
- Compact, small footprint