iXR camera system
The Phase One iXR is a fully integrated, robust digital camera system enabling a highly productive solution for large-scale digitization, fine art reproduction and other industrial applications.
Using input from leading reproduction experts, the iXR was built from the ground up to meet the exacting needs of the reproduction photographer and was designed to streamline workflow by enabling you to take full control of the entire process. The iXR’s impressive combination of unsurpassed image quality, high productivity and rugged engineering make it the perfect camera system for getting the job right, on time and on budget.
Designed for full compatibility with Phase One’s legendary medium-format products, the iXR delivers the clean, detailed image quality that only high resolution, medium-format systems can provide. The combination of IQ digital backs, Phase One focal plane and Schneider Kreuznach leaf shutter lenses guarantees image quality that is second to none.
- Dynamic range of 12.5 f-stops is standard in Phase One IQ digital backs which are available in 40MP, 60MP and 80MP resolutions.
- Ultimate image sharpness with Phase One’s extensive array of lenses including Schneider Kreuznach leaf shutter lenses.
- Excellent color and detail with Phase One’s Capture One workflow software.
Full-integration between the core components that make up the iXR system ensures an end-to-end workflow solution. Remote focus and capture is made possible via seamless connectivity with Phase One’s Capture One workflow software enabling previously unseen levels of productivity and speed.
- Tailor-made for Repro - The Phase One iXR camera system was built specifically to satisfy the needs of reproduction photographers.
- Remote Focus and Capture – Fine tune the focus and quickly move from Live View to capture, remotely, at the touch of a button.
Built to Last
The Phase One iXR body, made from tough, aircraft-grade aluminum alloys and without a mirror, ensures a heavy duty, workhorse solution. Designed without a mirror, this unique feature minimizes vibration and reduces the number of moving parts. These measures ensure a rugged, robust solution with an increased lifespan when compared to other industrial camera solutions.
The modular nature of medium-format digital systems lets you easily upgrade with the release of new technologies.
- Rugged and Robust – Built to last, the Phase One iXR camera body is made from extremely durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloys.
- LEMO Connectors - Self-locking connectors make sure that cables stay securely connected while you work.
- Mirror-less System – The Phase One iXR has few moving parts and ensures minimal vibrations and longer life.
- Compact, Small Footprint – The Phase One iXR has a small footprint includes two 3/8 inch tripod sockets to enable you to lock the camera body.