Phase One is expanding the camera’s performance, offering additional configuration for simultaneous capturing RGB and NIR images. The IXM 280MP
4-Band solution comprises dual 90mm lenses for capturing RGB information, and a 50mm lens for capturing NIR information and thus providing 4-Band (R,G,B,NIR) or CIR imagery.
The integrated iX Capture software automatically generates distortion-free 4-Band images by performing
an accurate matching of NIR image to an RGB image, creating precise and reliable output data.
- TIFF and JPG formats
- 4-Band RGB+NIR (RGBN)
- 3-Band CIR (Color Infra Red)
- NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index)
- Distortion-free / corrected RGB
- Distortion-free / corrected NIR
The iXM-RS 280F
is a dual lens metric camera, with 90mm lenses for capturing RGB information, and providing superior image quality. The iXM-RS 280F camera generates central projection image from two 150MP nadir images with equal ground resolution.
- Backside illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor
- Wide dynamic range
- Improved light sensitivity
- More flying hours per day and more flights achievable per year
- Maintains object resolution in low light conditions